IB Medical handles personal data for a variety of purposes related to our business. Here we explain what IB Medical data protection policy means, e.g. what personal data IB Medical handles and for which purpose and where to turn for questions regarding IB Medical’s use of your personal information.
Who’s personal data is IB Medical processing?
IB Medical mainly deals with the following categories of persons; customers, potential customers, and suppliers.
Where does IB Medical get the personal data that is handled?
The personal data that IB Medical collects and manages is usually retrieved directly from you as a customer or supplier in the business conducted by the company.
What categories of personal data does IB Medical treat?
The personal data IB Medical treats can be divided into different categories:
– Customers, potential customers and suppliers (name, email address, telephone number and any other contact details provided by the counterparty)
For what purpose are your personal data processed?
All personal data collected by IB Medical are processed for a particular purpose. Your data is handled solely on the basis of the needs of IB Medical’s operations. Examples of such needs include customer and supplier registers.
- Administration of IB Medical’s operations (to fulfill the requirements of the company’s stakeholders to enable the company to conduct its business and to fulfill its commitments. Examples include production, delivery, quality assurance, payroll and reporting to authorities)
- Administration of customer and supplier register (to fulfill IB Medical’s commitments on purchases, deliveries, and supplier and customer invoice management)
- Marketing of IB Medical’s operations (to ensure continued operation of the business)
- Administration to fulfill the obligations that the company have also after the original delivery of its products)
With whom may we share your personal information?
IB Medical does not disclose your personal information to external companies and organizations. If you would like more information about the external parties to whom we may provide personal information, please contact IB Medical.
For how long is your personal data saved?
Collected personal data is stored or processed as long as the purpose for which the data was obtained remains, unless otherwise stated by applicable legislation or other rules for the operations. In addition to this, the data may be saved for a further period to fulfil the requirements of accounting and archiving rules that apply to IB Medical’s operations.
Where is your personal information processed?
IB Medical stores and processes personal data in Sweden.
How are personal data protected?
We, and where applicable, our partners, have taken several security measures to protect the personal data being processed. We have relevant safeguards to protect and prevent unauthorized access to our networks and systems. The main rule is that your personal information is processed only in the EEA. In cases where information is processed outside of the EEA, this is only done in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- The right to be informed. You are entitled to receive information about what personal data IB Medical has about you, about the purpose of the treatment of this data and the recipients to whom the information is provided. If you as a registered person oppose any processing of your personal data based on IB Medical’s legitimate interest, you may oppose it by notifying this in writing to us. IB Medical will then review the legitimate interest and inform you of the outcome of this review.
- The right to change or correct information. If you want to change or correct any of your personal information, you can do so by contacting us.
- The right to be deleted. You have the right to have your information deleted if your information is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected. In some cases, you may have the right to require IB Medical to limit processing of the data in question.
Who is responsible for personal data in the Company?
IB Medical AB, corporate identity number 556673-9156, is responsible for all personal data it is processing.
If you want to send a letter to IB Medical then the address is:
IB Medical AB
573 21 Tranås
You can also e-mail the Company at email@example.com
Which cookies are we using?
Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies provide generic statistics on the use of our website by allowing us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how they move around the site. This helps us to improve the way our sites work, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, so that, for example, your last view of any slideshow is saved or the homepage defaults to the correct version depending on your preferences (for example, your choice of screen view).
How long will the cookies remain?
The length of time for which any cookie remains on your device will depend on its type:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the site.
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which remain on your device after you have visited the site. These cookies help us to identify if you are a first time or frequent visitor.
Our sites use a mixture of both session and persistent cookies.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies, but you can alter this should you prefer. Your navigation of some of our sites may be less efficient if your browser is set to disable cookies.
Nevertheless, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, the ‘Help’ function within your browser should assist. For information on how to control cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to refer to your handset manual. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on cookies.
If your are av visitor from Sweden you can read more here
Last updated March 2019